2007 Honda 919
The 919 is performance motorcycling with its sleeves rolled up–a pared-down, lightweight package ready for any kind of riding you like.
Features & Benefits
– Muscular 919cc open-class engine–inspired by the legendary CBR®900RR–pounds out impressive torque and surprising top-end horsepower.
– A feathery 428-pound dry weight makes the 919 the lightest bike in its class.
– The comfortable, upright seating position is ideal for commuting, sport riding and long trips.
– Honda’s latest programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) and electronic digital ignition maximize power output and offer immediate throttle response.
– Stylish, dual, center-up exhaust exits below the rear cowl.
– Massive square-tube mono-backbone frame and a large aluminum swingarm combine to provide an ideal balance of rigidity and flexibility for superb road feel.
– 43mm adjustable cartridge front fork, single-shock rear suspension and lightweight cast aluminum three-spoke wheels contribute to exceptional handling.