One Owner, Low Miles, Stock
The Wide Glide is a Dyna Big Twin done up old-school chopper style – a low, stretched-out custom with drag bars and forward foot controls that give its rider a real fists-in-the-wind profile. The LED stop/turn/tail light combo and side-mounted license plate keep the chopped rear fender clean.
The Harley-Davidson Dyna family has its roots in the factory-custom revolution of the 1970s, and combines Big Twin performance with an extended FX front end. Dyna models deliver great handling and bold styling.
– Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 96™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 92 ft. lbs. of torque
– 6-speed Cruise Drive® transmission
– Exposed under-seat battery box
– Exposed rear coil-over shock absorbers
– Forward-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers
– Vivid Black Flame paint scheme